Nutritional Considerations of Endocrinology: Part I (Women's Health)
Presented by: Dr. Ron Grabowski
- What nutritional similarities are found between Diabetes Mellitus and Thyroid Dysfunction?
- Are you aware of certain mineral deficiencies related to Thyroid Dysfunction?
- How commonly prescribed medications for Diabetes Mellitus could be related to nutritional deficiencies and neuropathy.
- Twenty-five percent of women with postpartum hypothyroidism develop long-term hypothyroidism.
- What micronutrients alleviate postpartum depression? Postpartum depression has potentially serious consequences, making early recognition and screening important.
(Please allow for a few minutes to download)