Breast Cancer: Optimal Diagnosis, Assessment & Insights
Jim Roach, MD, ABIHM, ABFM
- Blood tests can shed light in ways that traditional mammograms and biopsies do not
- The roles of leptin, adiponectin and prolactin in breast health
- Important blood tests to run initially and the eight tests to monitor monthly
- Insights into estrogen receptor +, HER2neu, and Triple Negative breast cancer
- The role of micronutrients in breast health
- Can breast biopsies promote metastasis?
- When is the optimal time to remove a breast tumor?