Terms of Service
Our policy is to ensure our customers are provided with superior customer service and confidence in knowing they will receive fair value for their money.
Refund and Redraw Policy
A refund or one redraw only apply to customers who receive the following report notification:
- Non-Responsive (NRT) — no results were produced
- Test Not Performed (TNP) — the sample was rejected
Refunds will be credited back to the original payment used (i.e., refunded to the original credit card used to process the transaction. All cash and check payments will be refunded by check.
How to submit a refund request:
To submit a refund request, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All refunds must be requested by the healthcare provider or online ordering customer for the refund to be considered. Any request made other than by the ordering healthcare provider or online ordering customer will not be considered.
All refund requests must be submitted in writing within 30 days from having received notice of test report outcome. All refund requests submitted after 30 days from receipt of the report notification, are not eligible for a refund.
Request for a refund due to cancellation, only apply to orders cancelled by a healthcare provider or online ordering customer in a timely manner. (See Cancellation Eligibility)
- If the initial test report outcome results in a Non-Responsive Test (NRT), where no results were produced or a Test Not Performed (TNP), where the sample was rejected: the healthcare provider or online ordering customer is eligible for a full refund or one redraw.
- If the redraw results in a Non-Responsive Test (NRT), the healthcare provider or online ordering customer are not eligible for a refund.
Redraws must be performed within 60 days from the date the original report notification was received unless otherwise recommended on the report. Redraws may be subject to additional fees.
The following applies to orders made by a healthcare provider.
- If the cancellation request is received within 24 hours upon receipt of the sample, the healthcare provider is eligible for a full refund.
- If the cancellation request is received post 24 hours upon receipt of the sample, the healthcare provider is eligible for a full refund, less a $50 laboratory processing fee.
- No refund will be considered if the cancellation request is received post 48 hours after receipt of the sample.
The following applies to purchases made online.
- If the customer requests a cancellation of the order before the test kit is shipped, the customer will be issued a full refund.
- If it has been less than 30 days since the order was placed online and the customer has not sent in their sample, the customer is eligible for a full refund if the test kit is returned to SpectraCell unopened and unused. The customer is responsible for return shipping. (Do not use the return label included with the kit.) If the test kit is not returned, the customer will not be eligible for a refund.
Attn: Client Liaison
6030 North Course Drive
Houston, TX 77072
- Orders over 30 days old where the sample has not been received cannot be cancelled and will not receive a refund.
Declined Credit Card Fee
The following applies to orders made by a healthcare provider:
A $20.00 credit card fee will be applied per sample in the event the credit card information provided is declined when charged.
The healthcare provider is responsible for all credit card updates and/or changes to ensure there are no issues with processing the payment. As a courtesy, SpectraCell will notify healthcare providers by email when their credit card on file is approaching expiration.
Non-Payment or Insufficient Payment
SpectraCell reserves the right to hold processing of a sample due to non-payment or insufficient payment. If a patient sample arrives without payment or insufficient payment, the sample will not be processed until payment is received. SpectraCell will contact the ordering provider and/or patient to obtain the missing payment information. Missing payment must be received within 48 hours of when the sample is collected, or the sample will have to be discarded. (For example, if a sample was collected June 1st, we must receive payment no later than 2 pm CT June 3rd in order for the sample to be viable for processing.) Healthcare providers will receive an email notification regarding missing payment.
SpectraCell Laboratories, Inc. reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time. All customers are encouraged to review our latest published terms and conditions periodically as they supersede previously published terms.